Situated at 16 Drum street in the south of the city this curious attraction opened to the public in 2003. It is a maze of rooms and passageways beneath the streets but no one is sure what they were used for. Legend has it that a blacksmith in 1724 carved the cove to provide accomodation and work space and perhaps something more! Was it a smugglers den, a witches coven, an illegal whiskey still? There is also an audio visual exhibition.